Welcome to the Shrine
||Gab the Lab (Gabrielle the
Labrador of Potedia)
||June 30, 1998
End of August.. my two
Big enough to knock over
the ironing board.
Sixty pounds - mommy
weighed me yesterday while she was wandering around the house picking
- What color is your collar?
- What is your favorite X:WP episode?
The one in the jail.
- What would be your reaction to encountering Xena?
Definite tail wagging
- What's your most ticklish spot?
My toes, but don't tell
- What do you do that's naughty?
What do I do that's not?
- Which soap scent do you prefer?
Strawberry, but the
cinnamon is tasty too. Mommy doesn't let me eat it too much though. I
- What is the first thing you like to do in the morning?
Jump on mommy and wake
- Where do you like to go for walks?
We don't - we have a
- Do you always sleep on the bed?
- Are you allowed on the couch? Can you hide under it?
Yes - but it's got metal
things underneath. I can't get under it.
No, but I had an entire
loaf of banana nut bread the other day..does that count?
- What is the oddest thing you have eaten/tried to eat?
A paper clip.
- Did you help lick the stamps for all those thank you
Yes - it was yucky.
- What did Mommy get from her fans that was most interesting
Chocolate, but she won't
let me have it, so the big brown stick with the fur
- How do you get along with your doggie siblings?
We play all day. I'm not
sure they're as happy about that as I am.
- Do you have other friends to play with?
Yes - they come over and
- Do Dar and Kerry ever visit with Chino?
That would be too much
- Besides mud, what is your favorite toy?
Mommy's sneakers, and
all the stuffed animals
- What is the best thing/animal/vehicle for chasing?
Bonnach, my big brother.
- What is your favorite way to tease Mommy?
I jump up and climb on
her lap when she's typing.
- What do you like to do while Mommy is writing?
- Have you found anything interesting in your mud digs like
demigods or Amazons?
A rock, some rotten
oranges, a coffee can, and a water meter.
- What are you training Mommy to do now?
Answer my fan mail.