Welcome to the Hall of Chocolate
Missy's stories always seem to bring out the hunger in pups. Here is
our very own Merwolf's "Kibbles and Bits" area. To make
offerings to the holy book of "Kibbles and Bits" howl and trot
on over to Offerings and lay
your tribute on the altar.
Rules of Chocolate
Submitted by: Syzygy07@aol.com
- If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're
eating it too slowly.
- Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices &
strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.
- The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the
store in a hot car. The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.
- Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take
the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.
- If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the
fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out
of the chocolate to protect themselves.
- If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white
chocolate, is that a balanced diet? Don't they actually
counteract each other?
- Money talks. Chocolate sings.
- Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you
- Q. Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics
A. Because no one wants to quit.
- Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of
things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing
- A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake
of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?
- If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the
freezer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong
De Creme Au Cafe
Grape/Chocolate Chip Cookies
Red, White and
Green Phyllo Pizza
Cinnamon & Sugar
Kathy's Kahlua Cake
Coconut Custard Pie
Sex in a Pan
Julius Caesar Salad
Seasoned Bagel Bites
White Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Cherry Cake
with Fudge Icing
chocolate mint truffles
Baked Chicken on bed of Steamed Rice with Fresh Broccoli